About Ms. Marion Suite
I have over 25 years experience in business management, project analysis, management and evaluation, banking and doing business in the Caribbean. As a former project analyst, consultant and banker I have worked in practically every country in the English-speaking Caribbean.
Before going into private practice I worked with many major industrial projects in the Caribbean, including development of sea ports, airports, hotels, roads and industrial parks.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Business Management from the University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Campus, Republic of Trinidad & Tobago
- Master of Science in Systems Analysis and Management from George Washington University in Washington D.C., USA
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons.) from the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, Barbados
- Certificate in Legal Education from the Hugh Wooding Law School.
- Admitted to the Barbados and the Trinidad and Tobago Legal Bars in 1994 and to the Grenada Bar in 1998.
- Project Officer with the Caribbean Industrial Research Institute (CARIRI) in Trinidad.
- Teaching Assistant at the faculty of Engineering & Applied Science at the George Washington University in Washington D.C.
- Part-time Lecturer in Management at the faculty of Engineering at the University of the West Indies in St. Augustine, Trinidad
- Project Analyst at the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) in Barbados on various projects in the Caribbean.
- Consultant to the Tourism and Industrial Development Company (TIDCO) in Trinidad & Tobago
- Assistant Manager of the Grenada Branch of Republic Finance and Merchant Bank (FINCOR)